Title: Office Manager
Hours: Full Time (40 hours)
Salary: $31,000-$35,000 Annually
Accepting Applications through Sep. 12th, Projected Start Date – September 22, 2014 – Submit cover letter and resume to Karen@wtcdenver.org
The World Trade Center Denver is a non-profit trade association that facilitates international trade to and from the Rocky Mountain region and connects its members to our global network. We are seeking a key addition to our staff to help manage the core functions of the office including processing memberships, export documentation, bookkeeping, and administrative support to the Executive Director. The ideal candidate will thrive under pressure, takes pride in providing seamless support, can juggle multiple tasks while not losing sight of the details, and has a demonstrated passion for furthering international business.
- · General Office Management (supplies, services, etc).
- · Ensures Office operations run smoothly, on schedule, and in an organized fashion.
- · Membership Management (track members coming due and issue invoice and adjust database in a timely manner).
- · Process in a timely and accurate manner Certificates of Free Sale, Certificates of Origin and Foreign Entity Registrations.
- · Event Planning and Support.
- · Bookkeeping and entering data into QuickBooks.
- · Payment processing, maintaining accounts receivable and payable
- · Conduct a monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts to ensure their accuracy
- · Issue monthly financial statements
- · Periodic report filing
- · Maintain the annual budget
- · Produce and maintain event budgeting
- · Grant Administration ( track financials, prepare financial statements/reimbursements monthly, quarterly reporting, budgeting )
- · Manage the Executive Director’s calendar and email correspondence, helping with follow-through, managing contacts, and serving clients with tact and diplomacy.
- · Draft, edit and proofread internal and external correspondence, meeting agendas and presentations.
- · Provide guidance and mentorship to Interns.
- · Post updates regularly to website.
3-5 years in a similar role
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel and Microsoft Office
Excellence in judgment and communication (both verbal and written) required
The position requires a high degree of initiative and discretion; knowing when to be assertive and when to be deferential
Superior organizational, administrative and planning skills required
Excellence in time management; sharp attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
Ability to effectively and diplomatically interact with senior-level contacts with a strong commitment to serving our members’ needs
Professional, polished, poised, and positive appearance
Project/Event Management and research skills a strong plus
Interest in International Business
Computer savvy and Database experience a plus
Enthusiastic, motivated, "how can I help" attitude, flexible, and resourceful
The World Trade Center Denver is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued in our organization.