- Beginner's Guide to Exporting & Importing - This free webinar is for anyone who has never exported or imported before and is interested in learning more about the process.
- Office of Exporter Service (OExS) - The Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) within the Department of Commerce has jurisdiction over the export and re-export of "dual-use" items (i.e. technology and software may have both a civilian and military or proliferation application).
- U.S. Commercial Service - Provides you with market intelligence and the contacts you need to make strategic business decisions that optimize the return on your export investment.
- Business USA - Basic guide on how to approach exporting for the first time.
- Export Control Law - Overview of United States export control laws from the University of Southern California.
- U.S. Free Trade Agreements - A listing with information on all current free trade agreements with the United States.
- Colorado Office of Economic Development - Resources available for companies located in Colorado regarding exports.