General Country Resources
- Country/Area Studies A database prepared by the Library of Congress with information describing and analyzing the political, economic, social, and national security systems of 101 countries.
- CIA World Factbook The CIA World Factbook provides current information on the history, people, government, economy, geography, communication, transportation, military and transnational issues for 267 world entities.
- Doing Business The Doing Business project provides objective measures of business regulations for local firms in 183 economies and selected cities at the subnational level.
- General Country Information A list of links to information on specific countries from Yahoo.
- World Bank Data The World Bank database provides a comprehensive set of data by country for more than 214 countries and territories. The database provides information on a variety of sectors including economic, social, political, and health indicators.
- Liquid Africa Holding Ltd. Provides investing and business services for all African Markets.
- All Africa Financial information on all African markets with current news services.
- Mbendi Provides useful information on the current business trends and news in Africa.
- Corporate Council on Africa Organization dedicated to the promoting of trade between the United States and the nations of Africa.
- Whitaker Group Consulting group with a specialty in Africa
- African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) – Signed into U.S. law on May 18, 2008, AGOA strives to offer tangible incentives for African countries to continue their efforts to open their economies and build free markets.
- Doing Business with South Africa The South African government’s guide to doing business with South Africa.
- Office of East Asia and APEC Global Markets International Trade Administration Comprehensive guide to overcoming business obstacles in Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
- Business in Asia Informative site that provides current business trends in different parts of Asia.
- Asian American Provides in-depth information on different aspects of business in Asia
- Asian Trade Promotion Forum Provides information on business from India to New Zealand .
- US-China Business Council Provides business advisory services to US corporations engaged in business relations with the People's Republic of China.
- China Council for the Program of International Trade CCPIT provides up to date news on the economy, trade fairs, foreign investment, and laws and regulations in China. (English)
- Hong Kong Trade and Development Council A comprehensive guide to business activity in Hong Kong
- Trade-India.com Provides links for businesses, products, and services in India.
- JETRO An information resource for business and trade between Japan and other nations.
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry This Japanese government site provides current reports on Japanese trade policy.
- Singapore Enterprise One This Singaporean government site provides comprehensive information on business practices and regulations
- Taiwan Trade Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA)
Europe & Russia
- Community Research and Development Information Service Europe CORDIS is devoted to providing information about European research and development (R&D) activates and technology transfer.
- European Business Directory A comprehensive listing of European business.
- European Commission Provides news, policies, general information, and institutional information on the EU.
- European Parliament Provides a multilingual overview of press releases, activities lists and reference material for EU policies and procedures.
- European Union US resource for EU activity and information with links to the Washington and New York Delegations.
- Business Europe Site that is dedicated to promoting business in Europe
- Germany Trade & Invest This German government agency focuses on foreign trade and inward investment and provides a comprehensive and client-oriented economic and industry data as well as information about legal and customs regulations.
- Invest in France French government agency for foreign investment.
- Doing Business in Russia Site providing information for conducting business in Russia.
- Small Business in Russia Provides in-depth information on Russian businesses.
- Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency Dutch government agency for foreign investment.
- UK Department for Business Innovation & Skills The BIS is responsible for a number of business and regulatory services and provides information on export regulations.
- Latin American Studies Latin American links from the University of Texas at Austin
- NAFTA Trade Information Provided by the U.S. Trade Information Center
- Doing Business in Central America Provides intensive information on the business trends and norms in the different countries that are part of Central America.
- Reference for Business Extensive information on the countries that comprise Central America.
- Central American Business Network Provides current business trends and news on the different countries in Central America.
- South American Guide Provides information from food to business on the different countries that are in South America.
- Argentina: American Chamber of Commerce in Argentina The Chamber promotes commercial bilateral investment and investment between the U.S. and Argentina and provides information in Spanish about businesses and the economy.
- Brazil: American Chamber of Commerce Information about business and the economy – (Most of the information is provided in Portuguese, however some information is available in English)
- Brazil - U.S. Business Council The Brazil-U.S. Business Council is a private sector organization focused on promoting the free flow of trade and investment between the United States and Brazil.
- Canada Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade The Canadian government’s Foreign Affairs and International Trade Office promotes Canadian’s international trade and provides information on industries, business and regulations.
- Bancomext Mexico Bank for Foreign Trade (primarily Spanish, however also provides some information in English)
- Austrade Australian Trade Commission.
- Australia Bureau of Statistics Provides statistics on economic and social data for Australia.
- Australian Government Home Page This page provides a comprehensive list of departments, services, and government publications.
- Australia Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Australian government organization that is dedicated to the advancement of trade and global cooperation.
- Middle East and North Africa Business Information Center (MENA BIC) U.S. Export.gov page provides information on doing business and opportunities in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Middle East List of Organizations and business that facilitate conducting business in the Middle East
- Trade Arabia Provides current business information and trends in the Middle East
- MET (Middle East Tenders) Gives in-depth information on the different business aspects of the countries of the Middle East.
- Technical Review Middle East Covers different business industries in the Middle East.